Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time to Begin

I love the whole idea of blogging memories that will be read by my children as they grow throughout the years. No, I don't need another "thing" to do, but I know the importance of leaving a legacy behind. This will be one of my ways of doing that as a mother. AND, what better time to start a blog than now...when we are expecting our 2nd child!!! I can't wait to introduce him/her to this world and to his/her older brother, Carsten Jude. Carsten, you are a little unsure about the talk of a "baby in momma's belly". One day you will say you want a baby sibling and the next you will just reply "nope" to that question. You are going through a real tough time with momma holding other babies...you made this very clear last week in the toddler room at church where mom had duty. One little boy needed a little extra comforting while his mom left and you threw a fit because momma was holding him. You bout yanked his whole foot off trying to get him down...all the while saying "down momma, down baby". Bless your heart...you are such a momma's boy and I love every minute of it!

With all that said, I am 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow. We will find out soon the gender...I have a strong feeling, we will be having another sweet boy. With Carsten, I had three dreams (I was breastfeeding in all three)that he was a boy. And I just had my first dream (yes...breastfeeding again...maybe because I love it so much) that it was a boy. We will be so excited if it is. We love the idea of Carsten having a little brother so close in age. God is truly amazing and we glorify him for another blessing in the womb. Thank-you Jesus!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY!! Welcome to the bloggin world...I love it!! I hope your pregnancy is going well...Chad and I are already wanting to have another. It's so amazing and children are such a blessing!!

Amy, David, Caroline, Corbin and Cohen said...

The blog looks great!! Mine doesn't even look good, and I have been doing this blogging thing for awhile!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!! So exciting!! I am so ready for another one, but then reality sets in and the thought of two babies under 2 scares me :) We will leave it in God's hands :)

The Bryant's said...

Welcome to blogging. It is a fun way to catch everyone up and provide tibits of sweetness that happens in your life with kids:) I do it for Laney too! Our blog is www.thethreebryants.blogspot.com ... check it out. Congrats on #2! How exciting!

Judi Jones said...

Kelly--What a beautiful, moving tribute to your wonderful mother-in-law. You are very blessed to have enjoyed such a strong relationship with her, if only for a few short years. And your husband is doubly blessed to have the two women he loves most in the world to have been so close! Thank you for letting me read it. You look beautiful and Carsten is precious! Love to you all,
Judi Jones