Sunday, November 16, 2008

16.5 Preggo and Counting





Some of you who I dont get to see often have asked for belly pics...here they are in their fullness. I have to say...my, my,my...they were right...when you get preggo the 2nd time around, you grow so much faster. My body has done exactly what it knew to do...Im finally not feeling like I need to wear the shirt "Yes, Im pregnant"...like I just gained my Freshman 15. I now look to the complete stranger on the street like I'm with child. With Carsten, I didnt look like this until I was 23 weeks. And they are right about another thing...everything feels double...instead of 16 weeks, I feel more like 26 weeks. Lets hope this doesnt continue...does this mean I will feel 50 weeks when I go into labor.




Hopefully this will be the week we find out the gender...I go to the doctor tomorrow... will keep you updated!

1 comment:

maryanne420 said...

hi kelly,
i had forgotten your married name when you friended me on facebook. welcome to the world of blogging. it's very addicting! i started mine for the same purpose. someday, i would love for my children to get to know me more and their family in the process of reading my blog.

i will add you into my bloglist. i'm so excited to finally have a way to keep in touch with your family.

p.s. YOU LOOK AMAZING and your carsten is just adorable.