Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ITS A...

Carsten will be the proud brother of a baby...bubba!!!! We are so excited to add more noise and craziness to our home. My husband is ecstatic at the thought of raising little boys....he says its God mercy that we may never have a little girl (he really would go to jail if anything ever happened to her.) I say we will keep trying until we do!!!!:) I can only dream of how cool it will be for Carsten to be so close to a male sibling. I know there will be times when the fighting comes, but hopefully with the exchanging of a truck, car, or train, they will be back to best buds:)

Us Celebrating at Chick-fil-A ...You can guess who picked this place and why...He was so excited!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kelly, that is so awesome!! Congrats!! Boys do tend to run in the Cherry family, huh? And you look amazing!! Where is that baby?? You don't even look pregnant! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

The Norrells said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! Carsten is going to be a great big brother!

xoxoxo,
the norrells

The Jones' said...

hey kelly just peaked at your blog. I noticed you had one on your FB page. I am going to add your blog to follow on my blog page. You can check it out at thejonesboysandme.blogspot.com this way I can keep up with all of your new news. Enjoyed reading and Carsten is adorable. Congrats on #2!

maryanne420 said...

congratulations to you guys! you will love having two boys. it's so much fun to see LJ be the loving big brother to Lucas!

Carissa said...

Congrats Kelly....I am sooo excited for you! You need a house full of boys to dote on you:) Two is so much fun...I can even begin to describe how exciting our lives are from day to day! God has certainly blessed you!!!!!

Judi Jones said...

Kelly--Congrats on the news of the new baby brother for Carsten! Two boys are great!! Ask your mom--and she, like you will do, kept trying until she got that precious little girl! I should have tried one more time--now Terry wishes we had! Your testimony and love for the Lord are a true blessing to me!
Love you, Judi